General

1. allow music to play when landing page opens

create a back end link to add mp3 music so when landing page opens music plays automatically. thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Autoplay is generally not recommended as it is seen as a negative user experience. Moreover, Autoplay is disabled in many browsers like in Firefox, Safari or Chrome. See:

webkit.org/blog/6784/new-video-policies-for-ios developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/autoplay-policy-changes hacks.mozilla.org/2019/02/firefox-66-to-block-automatically-playing-audible-video-and-audio

More Details on Audio QR Codes can be found here:
    https://blog.qrd.by/2020/03/11/audio-qr-codes-are-mp3-codes/

2. Make Coupon Redemption Easier

QR codes are great but its annoying too, the cashier has to repeatedly use phone to capture QR code data. Instead the owner should be able to create QR code where the customer has to redeem when they come into a location. In order for you to use this coupon I want you to use your phone to redeem this coupon. the QR code code posted everywhere inside business location. when customer comes into shop if they want to use and redeem then the customer have to scan the qr code using their own phone instead of the cashier. its…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. permition to add new "url" or website personal

Permitir a criação ou inclusão de novos campos de site pessoal ou url de currículo, por exemplo...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It seems that you can generate multiple qr coupons but don't offer the ability to attach to a mobile app push notice,

Would it make sense to your business to assist those less fortunate who don't have coding expertise to develop there products with then and offer real assistance instead of just offering a basic platform, it could broaden your market penetration

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Use Eddystone URL Beacons

Hello,

Your platform has much potential!!!!!!!!!!

Please research Eddystone URL Beacons. They are essentially Bluetooth QR codes. Newest thing around. I am in the process of searching for a platform to create walking tours using these devices.

You should really try to team up with some of the Beacon manufacturers to offer your services because you'd make lots of money.

I want to create a tour for a zoo, but I need to offer an mp3 audio file for each page.

Can you do that?

Also, do you have reseller pricing as I too need to resell the product to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Intergrate vcards to connect to mobile wallets

All smartphones have built-in mobile wallets. This will allow for easy access to business cards on their phones.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow user to designate how many times a coupon can be shared.

I want to use QR codes in a puzzle/escape room. I want the players to find the code and "give" what it reveals to another player. Once they give it away, they can no longer use it for themselves. The Redeem button works well for this because it sets limits. However they can by pass that if they just "share" on social media or by phone using the QR code showing. Just like in real life money does not duplicate itself!
    Example: The original QR code reveals a $20 bill (coupon-landing page). The player can use this $20 to purchase…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Debbie,
    this sounds like a blockchain use case e.g. bitcoins transfer an amount from A to B. We do not support a use case like this. However, if you use one-time-redeemable vouchers then the first-come-first-serve paradigm applies. So if someone is sharing his personal voucher and another person redeems it, it is his own fault.

8. It would be great to have a "loyalty" landing page.

This landing page will allow users to earn points for certain number of visits or spending amount. When user reaches the required lever, they can earn a reward of some type.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Very complex use case, which requires a reqister and login service for users to collect point and a gamification business logic. This epic task would need to implement its own loyality platform

9. adcionar o link whatsapp entres as redes socias

Hoje o whatsapp é uma das redes sociais mais utilizada

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Paullo,

please alway post in English. If I understand you right you want to add an whatsapp link between social networks.

What do you mean by this? As far I know, there are no deep links to Whatsapp profiles like to Facebook or Wechat profiles. There is no official URL schemes for Whatsapp concerning profiles.

But I am happy, if you can share your whatsapp link with me,
    Best Regards,
    Peter

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add content to email template after landing page.

Drag content from the landing page such as image, variable field data and add contact details into the email template received by the end user.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base